Monday, February 25, 2008

Lost Odyssey

I've been reading the coverage of Wonder Festival in between playing Lost Odyssey on the 360. I'm playing it with the japanese audio and english subtitles and omg, some of the translations are hilarious.. there are plenty of places where there is dialog and no subtitles at all, but I can follow enough of it to make sense of what they are saying.

I'm quite fond of the character designs in this game and would love to see figure kits of the immortals, Ming especially, but it is probably not popular enough to happen. I do like some of the new anime kits coming out from the WF coverage, but think I am favoring the smaller eyed, more naturally proportioned and somewhat dressed character designs. Maybe it's time to try learning to sculpt! =:O

No comments:

Gallery Links

Pinky Rin Archer Schpeltor Mikuru Asahina Angel Rebirth Moyashimon Satsuki Ikaruga Yuki Nagato Pinky:St Saber Mina Tsukishiro Haruhi Suzumiya

About This Blog

My photo
Sunnyvale, California, United States

A blog of my hobbies and a place to show progress and finished models. Galleries are embedded as slideshows to reduce page load time, but you can open any album by clicking on its label.

dannychoo.com

figure.fm

Akiba-Station

Through the Looking Glass