Saturday, August 2, 2008

Web Surfing

Since 2008 Summer WonderFestival is this weekend, I've been surfing around the sculptor sites to find anything new that might be of interest. I'm still looking for a good Mikuru kit to go along with Haruhi and Yuki, but as much as I like the Bubba sculpts, I did't like the Mikuru bunny. There's a new Griffon Goth Mikuru, but I think it's only available as PVC.


A few others I liked from T's System and Kaoru..


Cerberus Project seems to have gone into the ball-joint-doll direction, and though I've never been interested in these, they are very detailed and fairly impressive.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, the Goth Mikuru is apparently a resin kit, limited to 100 copies, so better look for them fast...

So far, I have to say that this summer WF has been very disappointing with not a single kit or figure which was able to turn my head. Hopefully something will turn up...

peto said...

Thanks for the tip! I won an auction off YJA for the limited Mikuru resin kit!

I did like a few of the others, but I would have to agree it was a bit disappointing.

Gallery Links

Pinky Rin Archer Schpeltor Mikuru Asahina Angel Rebirth Moyashimon Satsuki Ikaruga Yuki Nagato Pinky:St Saber Mina Tsukishiro Haruhi Suzumiya

About This Blog

My photo
Sunnyvale, California, United States

A blog of my hobbies and a place to show progress and finished models. Galleries are embedded as slideshows to reduce page load time, but you can open any album by clicking on its label.

dannychoo.com

figure.fm

Akiba-Station

Through the Looking Glass